Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Not About Me...Really.
I AM: what I am, I am my own . . .
I WANT: it all
I WISH: often
I HATE: rarely
I MISS: being young and carefree
I FEAR: loneliness
I HEAR: music - and there's no-one there
I WONDER: Where the dimple will be
I REGRET: Rien de rien
I AM NOT: Lonely
I DANCE: only with Barney
I SING: appalling, but with gusto and great joy
I CRY: at the movies, quietly but regularly
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the patient and cheerful person I try to be
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: far less than Iwould like to
I WRITE: far less than I should
I CONFUSE: myself regularly
I NEED: more
I SHOULD: get off my ass and do something about it
I START: by trying to wake up
I FINISH: only sometimes

Another Melly tag that might just get me blogging again

1 comment:

Mel said...

Working on making you blog more - I think you have lots to say, so say it! BTW, there is an Etta James concert on Ovation right now - brilliant. Just brilliant.