Friday, May 05, 2006

40 Tags & 40 Nags

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Does Airport Security count ?
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? No way, not never - wide open in stark terror !
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Umm, doesn't that involve snow? That's gonna be cold weather. Who goes outdoors in snow ?
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? As long as they don't snore.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? I do believe in ghosts. I do belive in ghosts.
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Just gimme an outlet
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Care factor ?
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? No contest. Angelina. I mean, who wants a loser.
9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? I pretend.
10. Do you know how to play poker? Started playing when I was four, its kind of a family tradition.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Not for a very long time, and I hope never again.
12. What's your favorite commercial? That would mean admitting to watching commercial television!
13. Who was your first love? Shhhh, its a secret, but Gardiner McKay in "Adventures in Paradise" - why is an even bigger secret
14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around how fast do you go? I'm not up in the middle of the night
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Two that no-one knows, and a few that only one person knows. (see Question 13)
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Anything with New York in it has got to beat Boston.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yep - last girlfriend dragged me along a few times. . . . . Hey, maybe that's why!
18. How often do you remember your dreams? I dream half the day
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Don't remember
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatle's? Yes, and more.
21. What's the one thing on your mind? What am I meant to be doing next ?
22. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in lust at first sight. (see pic)
23. Do you know who Ba-Ba-Booey is? Huh ?
24. How often do you brush your teeth a day? Morning and night
25. What talent do you wish you had? Singing
26. Do you like sushi? At least three or four times a week.
27. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? Twice.
28. What do you wear to bed? Whatever keeps me warm and cosy
29. Have you ever been caught stealing? Not yet
30. Does size matter? Is this a trick question ?
31. How many drinks of alcohol a day? About 0.1
32. Rock or Rap? No contest - Rock
33. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? This week would be Brazilian Supermodel Bruno Santos - (see same pic.)
34. Do you know anyone in jail? I think he gets out in a month or so
35. Have you ever sung in front of the mirror? I cannot lie - Barney is my witness - yes.
36. How often do you like whoopie? As in Makin' Whoopie? As often as I can. (I live in terror of forgetting how)
37. What food do you find disgusting? That thing with the monkey under the table
38. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours? I knew there was something missing in my childhood
39. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Why bother? I'd just have to repeat it to their face later on
40. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yeah, and I'm still wondering why. Ungrateful bastard.

Tagged by Melly yet again.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Number 8 made me laugh out loud Simon, thanks... hehe... And Santos... Santa Maria!